Wednesday 8 May 2013

Day 7 (& 8)

What day is it today? Yesterday passed by in a blur and then suddenly it's Wednesday.

All of my best intentions of being organised for food and life yesterday went out the window, and all I can say is thank god we only have Paleo food in the house, otherwise the challenge would have been over for me!

Yesterday
Breakfast
The boys ate mini frittatas (that's what Felix is scoffing) and I had Paleo porridge

Lunch
A rushed affair of yoghurt, salami, cheese and carrot sticks

Dinner
Savoury mince with mashed potatoes and broccoli

Snacks
Trail mix and muffins

Today's kai
Breakfast
Biscuit before breakfast (!) then bacon, courgette and kumara frittata. Gus and I made Chocolate Cutout biscuits by The Paleo Mom yesterday and they are awesome.

Lunch
See lunchbox pictures below.

Dinner
Last nights leftovers but with pumpkin mash

Snacks
See lunchbox picture below.

At least I don't have to cook tonight!







No comments:

Post a Comment