Tuesday 13 August 2013

In our kitchen # 2

Following on from yesterdays post, here is the menu of the day.  Its an easy day kai-wise, which is a good thing because we had another trip to the doctors with Felix this morning.  I can't wait for the winter to be over so we can send these persistent coughs, colds and viruses to boot!

Breakfast - scrambled eggs.  We use 9 eggs just for breakfast, can you imagine how many it'll be when the boys hit their teenage years? It scares me to think about it.

Lunch  - yesterdays leftovers for lunch today. Nice and easy!

Dinner - beef korma with cauliflower rice and loaded with heaps of extra vegetables. Here is the recipe we use for the korma, and I'll simply substitute the chicken for beef.


I also made Chocolate Espresso Fudge Brownies this morning for a teacher meeting at Felix's Steiner Cottage tomorrow night; however, I don't rate my chances of getting this delectable treat out of the house. There will be protest!

No comments:

Post a Comment